Support Me on Patreon

Friday, June 21, 2019

Boot up the door locks

I'm focusing more on Adventures' EDGE. Mostly I'm testing how much stress causes my chest to hurt. Not the greatest plan, but it's for science. The doors are now working well, and will be found in buildings on the next update. The map enter/exit system is mostly done and the player is placed at the proper entrance (mostly). Now I just need to finish putting the towns together and set all the exit destinations. Then I'll work on making specific doors lock at night. Mostly I'll group them and exclude the player from being noticed by the door during those times. If the player gets trapped, I'll have the floor warp them somewhere (map entrance, I'm being lazy). Don't expect door locks on the next update.

Most of the maps are done, but some town data must be programmed and generated. Then I'll start working on the story some. I'll have to make more Lazuna and modify the skills. Sounds must be created and added. The title screen might get some changes, not sure what. Plenty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment