Support Me on Patreon

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Stepping through the halls.

I'm currently working on buildings for Adventures' EDGE. There are almost a dozen I have to complete before I can build the towns. This will allow me to quickly build most of the maps and test the world data. Afterwards, I'll be adding content. I'm cautious about creating a save/load system in case I have to add information to it later. Might draw the character portraits to practice raster drawing.

I'll be able to record videos again soon, I've got an area to do it. I'll be posting them on my youtube and here as soon as I start. This will include gameplay, tutorials, and me just showing my assets for the games I make.

While assets take the longest time, buildings are especially tough. They tend to be large and unwieldly. I'm not using separate interior maps, so that make things a bit harder. The lazunas will also take some time, since they also need animations, but I can add them individually. I want to complete the buildings because I don't feel like re-doing towns every time I complete a building.

No comments:

Post a Comment