Support Me on Patreon

Thursday, May 23, 2019

The walls are closing in

I finished modeling the buildings last week, but I've been busy with other things recently. The meshes have been imported int Adventures' EDGE and I'll be assembling the parts into the final scenes. Afterward I'll assemble the maps and code in the NPC loader and start wrapping things up.

It is slightly discouraging to work so long without any support. Maybe I'll look over my page and see if I can boost traffic to it. Perhaps I'll ask individuals for support. Just need something big enough to turn heads.

After building the maps, I'll have to code NPC loading. Then I'll start working on a basic save/load system. I'll fix some minor problems and modify the AI and battle systems a bit. Once those are done, I'll be adding more lazunas and making the skills look unique.

I've made a random word generator to help generate creature names. You past a list of words in and it uses two methods to generate a list of words. There are a few minor things I need to add before it is finished (bigger font, instructions, graphics) and I'll want to make sure it doesn't crash from someone adding too many words. It will be on my itch account once done. Check later today (5-23-2019) or next week, I have a few errands to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment