Support Me on Patreon

Monday, July 8, 2019

This Post Sucks.

I was going to enter Adventures' EDGE into the fragment jam, but it does not qualify. None of my unreleased projects could be made ready in two weeks; except one. Using simple vacuum mechanics and a first-person view, this project could see a simple demo quickly. After, there will be enough of a mechanics base to quickly flesh a small game. There is a private collection on open game art just for this project.

The idea was to take some simple mechanics and a few things from AE and prototype a game. Then I'd use the curated collection from OGA to quickly pull together maps and content. After release, I'd upload any assets I'd made to OGA and make the collection public. There is a problem though, two actually.

My project qualifies for an unofficial OGA jam and stress causes chest pain. Add a busy week to that and I'm not sure how much I can get done. Yes, I want to see how much stress is debilitating, no I haven't got the resources for medical help. I'll shamelessly plug my Patreon page here, in case anyone wants to support my endeavors.

This year's plans include:
Completing Both games
Getting health insurance
Attaining some kind of income
Removing the useless things in my life
Or removing the life from the useless things

Actually, the vacuum mechanics are done and I'll be working on storage, water, and plant growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment