Support Me on Patreon

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Texture Material

Used my phone to take some pictures and turn them into textures. I've used Gimp's cubism filter to make them look a bit better and keep the art style semi-uniform.This prompted me to get the textures finished for Little One's maps. They are mostly done, Just need the caves and matchstick maze.

I'll upload the textures to open game art when I can, and post the map images when they are done. Most of the textures are not tile-mapped, but most can be. Once the map is done I'll do a quick run and see how everything looks and edit anything that needs it.

Finishing the map seems like the best course, then I'll be able to add the mechanics as they are polished. The plant growth mechanic is mostly done. Dialog mechanic will be repurposed from Adventures' EDGE. Critters are just starting to be programmed, and need some tweaks. Beasts, rain, and water pools need to be stated on. The vacuum mechanics need some tweaking, as does the music system.

Soon I'll have Little One mostly done and I'll tweak Adventures' EDGE and work on that some more.

Have a nice day and stay hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment