Support Me on Patreon

Thursday, September 5, 2019

And we're stuck, in the map.

Got Little One's map all set up how I wanted it, it looks good, decided to build and play; and got stuck. You can't really get farther that a few areas before you get stuck. Because of this, I won't be releasing today. There is still quite a bit to edit and nudge around.

Walls must be added/removed, ramps placed, and pieces moved. I might have it fixed in a few days, but I'm too hungry now. On the plus side, there are plenty of areas to put gates to control player movement. Most of the layout is done, and I'm using spires to patch holes.

There will be seven to eight areas to explore in this map, all with different features and dangers. Once the map is fixed I'll keep adding features until complete, then get back to Adventures' EDGE. I might fiddle with some mechanics for other games as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment