Support Me on Patreon

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

White Powder, the Race to Make Cannabis Dangerous

First off, marijuana is a racist term for cannabis. It was originally coined in the 1920's (AFAIK) to associate it with migrant workers (Mexicans) who would use it to end a hard day,s work on a high note. It, and its legal status, has been used to attack groups that American politicians have found "undesirable". From different races, to protesters.

Cocaine, sugar, caffeine, opiates, crystal meth, alcohol, and various other substances are "WHITE POWDER" drugs.

When I first saw pure THC, it looked like cocaine. Cocaine, sugar, caffeine, opiates, crystal meth, alcohol, and various other substances are "WHITE POWDER" drugs. The more racially (chemically) pure, the more dangerous. From off-white to crystal clear, the danger of abuse looms ever near. So when we legalized cannabis, every corporation wanted a toke of the dope. What is their unsaid mantra? Bigger, better, more potent, whiter. Thus cannabis was purified, the amount of THC increased, and thus the power of addiction.

It is a habit, one I may never escape




Yes, I do use cannabis to end my day on a high note. I've also used it for migraines. But I regulate when I use it and only get high enough for the munchies. It helps me sleep without the effects that many sleep aides cause. It is a habit, one I may never escape, but I chose this habit and keep it scheduled. Letting it get out of hand is unwise, so I fill my day with activity.


Wyler's with one-quarter cup of sugar per gallon

But I'm not as likely to become addicted to substances. When I was told to reduce my sugar intake, I went almost cold-turkey. Considering a substance that is eight times more addictive than cocaine, and is in everything from bread to coke and beyond, that didn't last. So I arranged my addiction by making my own drink mix (Wyler's with one-quarter cup of sugar per gallon) and watching what I consume. Desert should only happen once a day; if at all. You'd be surprised how much sugar is in a can of ravioli (two sandwich cookies per can).

the first OD strain



With the businesses increasing the amount of THC in every puff, how long before we say "ENOUGH"? While it may take a lot of cannabis to overdose, I'm sure Big Pharma or some corporation putting profits over safety will achieve the honor of creating the first OD strain (It'll pop a cap in yo' ass).









meth (it's chemically malicious)


Sure, you can talk about how many people are now addicted to the new "SuperWeed" (coming to a metropolis near you), but how many are also addicted to coffee, sugar, coke (drug & drink), opioids, or meth (it's chemically malicious). The more you purify most substances, the more dangerous it becomes (except water).

Remember, keep your recreation in its proper place so your life can be productive. 




While I'm all for cannabis being treated similar to alcohol, we should treat it similar to alcohol; not water. In fact, we should put stronger regulations on how pure the THC can be, before it's too pure for me. I've been too high, and considered just using all day, but not everyone has the metabolism or control I have. Remember, keep your recreation in its proper place so your life can be productive.

We should learn from previous "WHITE POWDER" drugs that a pure race is a terrible waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment