Support Me on Patreon

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Burnout 2019

I probably won't release a new version of Little One this week, or at least not today [12-03-19]. I've been fixing thee map some and adding features to the save/load system. Gates and pools will be saved so you don't have to break or drain them every play. There was a cargo spacecraft I've modified and added. It was an old resource I made for another project. This is why I encourage you to keep resources of failed projects.

The player and NPCs are coming along. They have simple animations and textures, but lack accessories or a good material. I'll try adding the player and getting them fully working in the game, but the Vacucell needs textures first. Ramps and a few other things need to be added to the maps, and the caves need editing. Resource droppers will also be added, they already exist in the next version's save file.

The old save file will probably be useless, but I doubt many people have played the game. I'm also feeling a bit of burnout from pushing myself so hard. There haven't been many chest pains, which is good. I want to complete this game so I might cut corners and add those later.

There are several ship parts planned, both recovery and crafting. I'm thinking of having twenty to forty, but I'm not sure how many yet. The player will also get upgrades. In the end it should be a light, easy, game to play.

Not like the horror of my next plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment